Your tax return is an extremely important filing and should be done correctly, not quickly. We take pride in every tax return that we prepare. We will take the time to explain the return to you, answer any questions that you might have, and help you plan for any tax consequences in the future.
Cozzette Accounting offers complete tax services for all of your needs:
- Individual returns
- Limited liability companies
Every state return can be prepared and filed by us.
Free electronic filing for all federal and state returns if your state accepts e-filing.
Confused on filing status and which is best for you?
Who can you use as a dependant?
Are there tax credits that you can take advantage of?
These and many other questions can be answered by our staff.
Multi-year filings are also available if you are delinquent on past years. It is very important that you stay current on filing, and we will work with you on this.
Cozzette Accounting offers a full range of write up services that we customize to fit your needs.
- Complete accounting of your business
- Sales tax calculation
- Payroll tax calculation
- Bank statement reconciliation
- Financial statement preparation and reporting
- Consultation on tax implications of business decisions
These services can be performed monthly, quarterly, annually, or whatever period suits you.
We also offer free pick up and delivery service - You never have to change your daily routine to see the accountant. We come to you!
We provide services to all types of businesses: Self-employed, LLC, Corporations, Associations, and Non-profit.
We also consult with you on which type of formation is best for your business and we will assist you in the creation or elimination of any business type.
Have you received communication from the IRS?
Do you owe them taxes but cannot pay them?
Are you delinquent in filing tax statements?
Let us help you with any issue that you might have with the IRS. We can represent you if you are being audited. We will guide you through the process and provide advice about your options. We can help you if you are unable to pay your tax liability. Believe it or not YOU DO HAVE RIGHTS!
We can help you in the following situations:
- If you owe taxes, we will explain your options, including an installment plan, Offer in Compromise and Collection Information Statements.
- If you are being audited for a prior year, we will review that year with you and represent you to the IRS.
- If the IRS is threatening liens or levies against you, we can help you to get these removed.
- If you were assessed a tax that is incorrect, we can work with the IRS to have it resolved.